Duration of Work
ClicknFile.in shall obtain Service Tax Registration number for your business in 6 to 10 days. The time period given here is totally dependent upon the application processing time taken by the Service Tax Department.
One of our Tax Experts will prepare your Service Tax Registration application for which an all- inclusive checklist shall be separately emailed to you.
Once the detailed application is prepared, we will be e-filing all the necessary papers with the Service Tax Department for their verification & approval purposes.
Service Tax Registration number
Once all the documents are verified & approved by the Service Tax Department, Registration certificate shall be generated online and which would be containing a unique 15-character alphanumeric code representing Service Tax Registration number for your business.
Submission of Documents in hard form
The Service tax registration certificate generated online is deemed to be the final certificate issued by the Service Tax department, thereby dispensing with the need for getting such certificate physically signed from concerned Service tax office in your state. On grant of such registration, you would also be able to electronically pay service tax. But self-attested copies of certain documents are compulsorily required to be sent to us for the purpose of verification by Service Tax Department.
- Copy of PAN Card of Company/Firm/Proprietor
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation of company/Partnership deed/any address proof of Sole proprietor
- Address Proof of the premises sought to be registered.
- In case of self owned premises – Sale Deed / Annual Tax Payment Receipt
- In case of rented premises – Rent Agreement/ Lease Deed alongwith NOC from the legal owner of premises
- Copy of PAN Card of all Directors/partners
- Address Proof of all Directors /partners
- Bank cancelled cheque leaf/ details of main bank account
- Photograph of each Director/partner/Proprietor
- Copy of any one business registrations obtained prior to the filing of such service tax registration application
HIGHLIGHTS CUM ADVANTAGES
Small Scale Service Providers
Exemption from Service Tax payment and Service Tax Registration will be given to those Small Scale Service Providers who provide taxable services to the extent of Rupees Ten Lakhs in a year.
Any person who has provided a taxable service of aggregate value beyond Rupees Nine Lakhs, in the preceding financial year, shall be statutorily required to obtain Service Tax Registration Number, non fulfilment of which can subsequently result in attracting heavy penalties.
Service Tax Payments
In case of Proprietary or Partnership Firms, Payments of Service Tax is mandatorily required to be deposited in the designated banks on Quarterly basis and it is Monthly in case of Companies, Societies, Trusts etc.
No Service Tax on Exports
Service tax does not apply on the services exported from India. Thus, there is no statutory requirement for service exporters to pay Service Tax on such services. However, it is preferable for exporter of services to obtain such registration.
OUR COMBO PACKAGES
: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/clicknfile/public_html/config.php
on line 23